The rules/procedures below apply to the use of the school's computer laboratories. The rules/procedures are in addition to those contained in the Lake Park Acceptable Use Agreement.
• Students may converse with each other about current computer projects. When conversing,
students may use no more than a two-foot voice level.
• Food, candy, gum, and beverages may not be consumed in the lab.
• Cosmetics may not be applied in the lab.
• Workstation area must be cleared of all student materials & refuse at the end of the work period.
• Use of Internet “chat” sites, streaming video and audio, and all Internet games are prohibited.
• Restarting the computer, turning it off, logging off, and/or closing windows as a lab aide or teacher approaches is inappropriate.
• have a Lake Park ID
• sign in
• use only the computer the lab aide assigns to them
• Students working on assignments directly related to a class.
• Non-class specific computing. Students involved in non-class specific computing will be asked to relinquish their assigned workstation if it is needed by a class or a student working on a class assignment
If in doubt, the student must check with the lab aide or teacher. Students must have permission
before printing large print jobs.