The District provides all students with bus service to and from school. Students must:
• display their ID cards when boarding the bus.
• obey the bus driver.
• remain seated while the bus is moving.
• refrain from any disruptive behavior (loud talking, shouting, pushing, etc.)
• keep all material inside the bus.
• keep head, arms, legs, hands, and feet inside the bus (windows must not be lowered below the mark indicated on the bus).
Video cameras may be placed on each bus. If a student causes damage to a bus, the student and his/her parents/guardians will be held responsible. A student who becomes a serious or chronic disciplinary problem will have bus privileges revoked. Bus drivers have the authority to refer a student to the Student Services Office.
Buses are provided to shuttle students between campuses for after-school activities. Late buses are also available to transport students home from the after-school activities.
For those families that live within 1.5 miles of the school, a $ 210 fee is required. Payment can be made in the West Campus Student Services department office.